Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pointer Nose Is There Any Products Out There To Make Your Nose Pointer?

Is there any products out there to make your nose pointer? - pointer nose

Hello, girl with a normal nose down, because I am Latino. But I want to get my nose is smaller and the pointer. I use makeup tricks to make my nose look a little smaller. But I'm still unsatified with the results. I want more! Therefore, I have recently started to Q-tips Choped introduction to my nose to nose with my pointer (tip of my Mexican friends) transsexuals. And it did not work and I was satisfied. But he hurt his nose! I do not want to end and share Q-tips in my nose, when the queen until the end of the culture that takes years. Luckily, my friends, who told me that their products are there for the hand of the nose, but comfortable. Looking to find stores and beauty salons wigs transvestite where to go, but could not. Perhaps the 3 shops, close wig I have seen, is one that has sold ...... I try, the Internet and all I see is a clip on the nose. As can be more lame? Oh yeah, I forgot, my sister had a similar product that they used to use in Mexico. I've heard that the sizes are more ... I need a reference please! Where can I buy? Or do nothing, because it is a product offensive that the air pushes the American ideal? That does not bother me if I continue ...

10 comments:

  1. You can make a rhinoplasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to look Caucasian? This is what it seems ... I've changed a lot since Americans, men and women, their appearance (hair color, eye color, look, etc.) to more Caucasian and I do not understand why. Enjoy the beauty of his nationality ... I think men and Latin women are absolutely terrible, so I can not imagine why you want to change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use a soft brown powder or a foundation, several shades darker than your skin tone. Refer to the sides of the nose and mix. The dark color makes them withdraw.
    Besides the fact that you might try an operation, if desired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are beautiful in every way
    They're just so

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think U should these things not because it only spoils the face .... UR UR your eyes .... even my nose is a little strange, but u should not leave the complex feelings and ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It might be a pin next to your nose every night and share while you sleep! I do not know if I saw the film ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your type of about 10 LOL wooooowww right, I'm sorry to ask for you to suck a stupid question, as the
    Good day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surgery is the only way to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Contour of the nose, which are used, is displayed around the pointer, was thin on the ground on and give it a pleasant, any mixture brown mat. Now it is important not to burden or the sun is setting on the nose. The outline is to transform our students into the nose, but when you fire that once again draws attention to itself.

    Dark = hide things
    Light intensity / = displays its functions and makes them look bigger
    so make sure your nose is always sad, and has no oil.

    ReplyDelete