Monday, February 1, 2010

Create My Kundli Online Am I Mangalik Or Not?

Am I Mangalik or not? - create my kundli online

Hello to all!

My name is female) Shweta (I know that there r many good astrologers Yahoo Answers. I am really pleased when someone replies to my questions. Information, about my ra:

Date of Birth: August 25, 1982
Location: Etawah (UP)
Time: 20:00 Clock August 25, 1982

Many astrologers have a lot of confusion is created about me Manglik. Someone told me that my marriage failed. Can someone please answer some of my questions:

1. The worst of my Kundli?
2. I am Manglik or not, and if so how?
3. When can I marry my struggle and the marriage?
4. How is my life?

Thank you very much for your help.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.astrobix.com/

    You can use the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shweta,

    I have a match between him and my Kundli, to see if you are Manglik and yes you are. Do not worry about that. No big deal. I am also a Mangalika and I know many others who are Mangalika.

    Currently running in Antardasha the mahadasha Mercury Ketu. Ketu Dasha is running in mid-September and antardasha Venus starts thereafter. I think it is a very good chance that the marriage between September 2009 and March 2010.

    His marriage is very good, for the 7th Landlord in-house is placed, and a very positive classical yoga, whether Bhadra (or Malyava, I can not remember exactly the name) Mahapurush yoga. As Saturn in the 7th House is set, should it result in a minor (very small) problems, which is nothing to fear, that yoga is often an advantage.

    Knowing that, while horoscpe, I saw that the guna matching Kundli and mine, I was surprised to 34.5 (36) matching gunas. I suppose if you know your parents and mineNo one else, he would soon marry. Lolz.

    Take care.
    http://riteshjindal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.astrobix.com/

    You can use the page.

    ReplyDelete