Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Probate Court Forms Where Can I View My Grandmother's Probated Will?

Where can I view my grandmother's probated will? - probate court forms

My grandmother was from May 22, 2007, before his death had a little money, left me and my two cousins. My family is not communicating very well and are not good money if you're not aware that they know they receive. So, to avoid friction, that I was at my house and I found that the prosecutor is legalized document number and the number of the Probate Court. Even if I'm uncomfortable questioning from prosecutor on the case. Thus, the will was legalized July 11, 2007th My grandfather appointed as independent executor, what does that mean? What steps should I take is to find the physical form of legalization by other means, then my grandfather to go on this issue?

4 comments:

  1. The original intention had been brought to justice if the authorization was requested. You can send a copy thereof to the court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guardianship Board of the municipality, where the will filed with the court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask the prosecutor. If you are required to disclose it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lawyer and the executor) (grandfather, which means that for the $ to spend. So you do not go ... I'm sorry. But you should not your grandmother's clearly a matter for states that you have the $, is no disgrace.

    ReplyDelete