Thursday, January 14, 2010

Manaphy Pictures How Do You View The Manaphy Picture In The Pokemon Mansion?

How do you view the Manaphy picture in the Pokemon Mansion? - manaphy pictures

Try to see the picture of Manaphy add to my Pokedex in Pokemon Diamond. I am currently a modified Heart Home in the house in the office of Mr. Black's lotus. Whenever I get to read the book on the table behind him, I receive a message that says: "This book is a very expensive looking Pokemon Pokemon there is no picture. What's the deal?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you probably need the National Pokedex first or beat the first elite 4 are on. If you want to buy Pokemon Ranger Manaphy 1 and the game ends. You will receive an egg and you can be transferred Diamond. I know of no other way than Manaphy Action Replay or trade to get ...

    ReplyDelete