Tuesday, January 26, 2010

80 Old People Plastic Surgery Why Do People Feel That Aging Is A Bad Thing?

Why do people feel that aging is a bad thing? - 80 old people plastic surgery

I find this particularly in women. Today I went to buy washing the face and could not help but take note of all the anti-aging resources on the market. In fact, I was horrified. What's so bad about aging, exactly? Why do we feel the need to look younger than they really are? What is accepted, the problem of aging grace and dignity? It is for many people. It's just a part of life. They are born, you grow, you get old, you die. It is the natural progression of life. No matter how you work to prevent or undo one gets older. It's inevitable. You can not beat the clock. Is it because we get older we get closer to death, and we have to fear? Is it because we grow old is not sexy? If yes, then you really need to work their own self-esteem and to forget what a fashion magazine tells you to do. Beauty knows no age limit. Who says you can not at 60, 70 good, 80 or even 90, and a good feeling about yourself? It is more the beauty of appearance. I also hearwill look like facelifts and plastic surgery younger. Those who are obviously uncomfortable themselves.There is nothing wrong with aging. Why is aging such a disgrace?

5 comments:

  1. Because people are afraid to die and ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not feel bad, but why not, when you buy products makes us feel better? Women of all ages to use certain products, and we use the older women. Hey, if I have a few years younger, why not? If you feel better, you are better than reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read it Tuesdays with Morrie? Read Chapter fear of aging, says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a step closer to death.


    I have the energy of a 20 years old when I'm 90th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do people feel that aging done something wrong? . . .

    It is our culture and how the state

    The older you need to input stereo

    We go through, for example, I was a rock musician

    younger in a day, now I'm retired, is not evil

    A friend from my past is to make music and

    will be 2, folk rock and blues and original game

    , Written and sings and plays acoustic, and we

    good friends and still are, but I am old, always higher

    Line as a musician, an expert on jazz and rock guitarist

    It's just second nature, I love what I do and my wife met

    Younger By playing with a club during the day, speaks of

    that it will even be back to 2 on him, kick me

    Home and my depression, what is the problem? my age

    and please give me the time is not only a small number, because I do not

    Purchase, and while I'm looking for people aged patients fat

    Calvo, I think I will die soon, 2 in a wall of my game

    Home, I say, because older people do not just look dandy

    it, even if only a backup guitar accompanied, while my

    Friend is singing at the front, it is several years younger, but at my age

    Peer group, not as big as a dictionary, book of excuses why

    it should not do, but are actually excuses? I want to watch

    Norms of society does, or forgetting to 40 and, above all, a man, I mean

    even fucking breathe and smile, and immediately

    Crissis accused of being a mid-life, it is in good ababdon

    he is one of the causes of the powers now stereotyped, perverted f ** king, only

    go to the store. . .


    I've even taught music at a time, he now sees, or an elderly person and is

    eww f ** king be perverse, if nothing else, but simply by default

    I was born a man. ..


    In short, the old sucks, because my lanuage no disrespect to you

    Nothings cartel, but it is certainly important, and everythings is based on a lie

    and companies of hypocrisy and guilt-induced trip, right when u say

    UR are born and die u baby u nailed, and between them, if you're lucky,

    You can see why u would have been desirable to be not have been

    Born in the first place god damn. . .

    ReplyDelete