Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pics Of Herpes Outbreaks Early Stage Of Warts And Herpes??? (pics Inside)?

Early stage of warts and herpes??? (pics inside)? - pics of herpes outbreaks

I have 2 simple questions.

1. Once you start with symptoms such as itching, how long after the need for promoting herpes or warts and the development of a child?

2. Can warts and herpes all along, even if U're naked?

I lost my virginity to my GF as 4 months, 3 months, we had sex unprocted. 20 days ago, I realized that the skin has changed right in front of the head of my penis and it is a bit like a rash.

pics.warning ... nsfw

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/DaInfamousBxA/photo-2.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/DaInfamousBxA/100_0576.jpg

and itchy since then his condition, but only itch when you (underwear, walking and running), especially at work. nothing has changed since I aware of them. it does not deteriorate, but it is not better. until I realized that I had so much time having sex with my girlfriend and since then it seems that I am alone, my penis for a few days to leave even Tho I reduced the amount of sex whoe have.

I also noticed the red dots around the head of my penis, but they appear anything but pearly penile papules.

Thus, if a little of some of his symptoms, had an outbreak now? or at least notice my sex is **** right?

1 comment:

  1. Since you are interested, go to a doctor. But it seems that you can trigger the sebaceous glands. There will be people of both sexes. It is not contagious, not a disease.

    be able to keep.

    ReplyDelete