Friday, November 6, 2009

Nakamichi Receivers Ok, Up Toa Point What Type Of AC Adapter Plug Does The Nakamichi Soundspace 8 Receiver Require?

What type of AC adapter plug does the Nakamichi Soundspace 8 receiver require? - nakamichi receivers ok, up toa point

I recently took my 8 Sound Space Nakamichi stereo, and I realized had no outlet for the recipient. I met the subwoofer, but I'm not sure if I want a 9 or 8-pin Sub-Committee for the recipient or recipients have its own connection. RTFM is not an option because the manual has long been discarded. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. All I can find it for you is a manual Sound Space 9 I hope this can be a little help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can find it for you is a manual Sound Space 9 I hope this can be a little help.

    ReplyDelete