Monday, November 9, 2009

400 Disc Dvd Changer What's The Purpose Of A 5 Disc DVD Changer?

What's the purpose of a 5 disc DVD changer? - 400 disc dvd changer

I recently bought a TV 42 "flat screen which did bring it home for Christmas, a gift for the house and I thought to update my other devices. At the moment I have a JVC DVD player and a version 5.1 850-watt Panasonic have surround sound system and it is not HD compatible. I tried to buy a new DVD player and surround sound, but I do not find what I want. My current system consists of two pillars pregnant, Before I want to keep the same style. I also have wireless rear speakers, I have now. I found a Nice Panasonic speaker tower and wireless rear speakers, but has a feature that I'm not sure you want to pay . It comes with an iPod dock and a 5-disc DVD / CD changer. I have an iPod, but not really much to the iPod dock is a loss for me. I have to never use. The 5-Disc changer is also a waste. 5 Who watches movies in a row? "I usually watch a movie, then I'm done. Nor do I pay for a 5-disc changer, and never, never more than two metersOvies in a row, I've almost never done. The system itself cost just over $ 400 at Sears. Can you tell me the pros and cons of a 5-disc changer? My current drive, surround sound and HD DVD are incompatible, and I want to upgrade my new TV. Or if you have a home theater system knows, with a single DVD, and no iPod dock with speakers and wireless rear speakers, I turn it wants to know.

Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment